Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Taste - The 4th Sense!

We have a new name to add to our list of very generous sponsors! Taste - The 4th Sense of St. Jacobs has given us a gift certificate to add to our silent auction!

These guys carry the best infused oils, hot sauces, mustard...anything delicious really. I love going into their stores, they have several in Ontario. They let you try everything before you choose, which is good and bad. Good, because I get exactly what I want every time and discover things I never would have though of on my own. Bad because I can't leave there without two big bags full of wonderful stuff when I was only coming in for mustard! (not so bad really, either way I win!)

Check out the recipes section on their website. They even have a subscription list so you can get their amazing recipes right to your inbox!

Thanks so much Taste - The 4th Sense and the Salivation Corporation!

No comments:

Post a Comment