Monday, June 9, 2008

The Big Number!

Well, the receipts are all in, the tickets tallied...


And here it is,


Ladies and Gentlemen!


With your generous support, to the Toronto Weekend To End Breast Cancer, benefiting Princess Margaret Hospital and the Campbell Family Institute, Mardi-Bras 2008 has contributed...(da, dada dada da DAAAAAAA!!!!!)


WOOO HOOOO!!!

I don't know how many different kinds of awesome there are in the world but this pretty much covers all of them!!

On behalf of all of Mammy Grams Girls, thanks so much again to everyone who made this possible. In all ways big and small, as Dr. TakMak likes to say; "You have chosen to light a candle rather than curse the darkness", and we are so grateful.

More to come!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Job Girls, well done. I had a great night also, and I'm glad my Bra sold for $75. Wooo Wooo!!!! Whens the next one??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everyone! I just wanted to add my thank you to everyone to helped. It was a really great night and we raised alot of money so thank you!!!!

    Jules a special thanks to you for truly putting your heart and soul along with your amazing talents into such a great event!

    Way to go everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember when I have had such fun. Good food, good friends and shopping!!!! I made new friends and I celebrated with really good friends who know how to speak 'Anne'. Thanks Carolyn and Julie and all the rest.

    Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete